We are looking for volunteers for our European Voluntary Service project “Mutual Aid”. Travel expenses, accommodation and health insurance is covered. Volunteers are provided with 240 eur/month for food and personal expenses.
Free spots: 0
Place: Bulgaria, Kazanlak rose valley
Duration: 10 months
Start: till the end of June
Requirements: age 18-30 years, EU citizen (volunteer has to be from one of the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK, Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway or Switzerland)
The aim is to enhance self-confidence of young people, develop their qualities and skills and prepare them for success on labor market, build civil society values and promote ECO thinking and sustainability, through culture and creativity, volunteerism, non-formal education and multicultural exchange. Volunteer’s tasks will include:
- Organizing creative and cultural events for the local community, such as language events, workshops and other with local institutions as library, museum, municipality, schools
- Traveling within Bulgaria, learning more about historical places and writing articles/making videos about those places
- Administration of the website theyouth.info – writing and publishing articles
- Promoting organization’s activities, volunteering, non-formal education, environment and natural protection
About the organization:
“Youth Development Center-Mutual Aid” (YDCMA) organization was founded in 2004. The main goal of the organization is to support the development of young people and their physical, creative and spiritual qualities to be good citizens of Bulgaria and Europe.
The volunteers will be hosted in an equipped apartment where all the volunteers will live and share the place together. There will be a maximum of 2 volunteers sleeping in the same room. The apartment has a common kitchen, Wi-Fi, washing machine, and each room has a private bathroom.
Money and Travel Expenses:
- The amount of food money is 240 euro per month.
- Travel expenses: every volunteer has a limit for travel costs depend on the country (the amount is pre-established and cannot be changed).
How to apply for this project?
Applications for this project have been closed.